Tuesday, May 8, 2012

First Day of Swimming Lesson's.

This morning was Xander's first day of swimming lessons. He is getting to go with his cousin William. They had so much fun they meet there teacher and then they were off. 

They first all went and sat by this little fish and got use to the water. Then they all held hands and started going into a circle they started bouncing and moving closer and closer to the deep end. Then they all sat on the edge and waited there turn. They blew bubbles, they 

floated, kicked and kicked like crazy little men. They got to swim with there arms. That was the high light for Xander because has we were getting ready to go today he asked I will get to learn to swim with my arms right Mama and I said I am sure you will. He wasa complete 

ROCK STAR at swimming he is a little fish just like his Mom :) I only see good things coming from this. William was awesome to they both had a blast. I love seeing him develop in new things to see what he likes and dose not like. He is so awesome I love to watch this kid grow up.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment