Saturday, April 28, 2012

Rollie Pollie Bug

On Wednesday after preschool we went for chick Fila and then decided to take it home and have a picnic in our back yard. It was fun since our back yard is pretty much a play ground all we are missing is swings and a slide anyways we had a blast. The boys would eat some and then go play and then come back and forth. Then all the sudden Mr. Griffin came up with a little black bug and said to me Mom whats that. I said I don't know

 can I see he dropped it into my hand and I said oh its a Rollie Pollie bug. Then after a couple of seconds it started to crawl and Griffin lost interest and ran off. Xander came over and asked the same thing and then he asked if he could hold it. I said sure I told him to be still for a minute and then it will open up. When it did he started to laugh and say Mom its tickling me and then it started to crawl over then it started to move to its back of Xanders hand and he got a little Freaked out it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment